Monday, March 28, 2011

Black and White in Shkirat

Hello guys, I just arrived an hour ago from work, kinda tired but still I am happy coz I love my work. I decided to stay late in the office till past 10 in the evening just to catch up with the deadline for tomorrow. Anyways, so much for that stuff because tomorrow, I still have to use my full stamina to finish my work, lol!





Here are 3 images shot from the beautiful beach of Shkirat, near Casablanca. I was with a friend who like to go to the beach, and I went with him last summer to have some tea and see the beach there. the beach is rocky but there are some parts where you can have a dip. This is the good thing about the beaches in Morocco, where in every beach you go, you will see some differences, I mean the character of the ambiance. And one example is this. I made the photo in black and white and colored which you can see the differences in the depth of the images in which some of us don't appreciate the beauty of black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment