Friday, March 18, 2011

Which do you prefer??

Hey guys, I just uploaded these images for you to choose, I took this shot when I was having my vacation in Barcelona, Spain last year. So its up to you  which image do you prefer; the original or the one enhanced with lines. They are almost identical at this size, but the only difference is that the colors are more vibrant in the enhanced image. Let your inner instinct decide...

Again, let me inform you that the image size was reduced for me to upload it fast, so you will see some pixels once you zoom it in. PM me on facebook  if you are interested for the larger and clearer image file. Have a rockin' Friday night to all!

Cheers! Don't eat and drink too much carbs, its not good on the belly ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey u, didn't know u have a blog. it's soooo nice, i really enjoyed surfing on your page. but it's seems like it's a kind of some mission impossible for us to meet!!!! shame on us. still waiting for your call by the way ;-) sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
    Hajar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Hajar, sorry I totally forgot, my sincerest apology, I will set it before this month end. I have to bring my camera with me when I will see you. you take care always my good friend. and see you soon.

    HYUBS

    ReplyDelete