Monday, May 9, 2011

Zineb B.

Weekend was so great for me because it was sunny and warm... It's my kind of weather since I grew up in a country where it's sunny almost of the time, except for the typhoon season, haha! Having a sunny and warm weather here in Morocco is a great opportunity to do outdoor activities like go to the beach, jog, stroll around the city or have a walk around





the park, and I chose the last one, I decided to see my friend Zineb coz as what I have promised, I will take some photos of her once the sun is up and shining. We decided to meet in the Ibn Sina Park (I have no clue if I got the spelling and name right, errrrr....) So we met at 4PM, I was a bit late since my friend Rowena called, asking me if I can dropped by at Lucille's house even for a moment, but I decided to see Zineb first since I can go back and see some of my friends after.


When I arrived at the park, it was a bit crowded at the entrance gate near the parking area. There are a lot of people jogging around and some are having their picnics, which I miss that a lot, eversince I was a child. The park is very suitable for picnics since its really like a forest. Good thing for the administrators of Rabat that they were able to maintain these huge area for greenery. So when I was Zineb, we looked for a good place to take some photos, and good thing about her is that she is never shy infront of other people watching us. That really what I call a real self-esteem, keep it that way Zineb. One thing that I really liked is that she projects well infront of the camera. I only instructed her very few and she knows what to do. I call that a "gift"! Coz there's are a lot of people that whatever you do to instruct them to strike a pose, still you feel that there is missing in that pose, but for her, she is sooooooooo great! One thing that makes me laugh everytime I remember telling her these phrases, "ok, be serious now, try to look serious...." and after a few seconds, you find her laughing, ahehhe! but it's really great to have her as one of my model. We took a lot of photos in the park and its like we had our little exercise by walking a lot! I even thought that we got lost in the middle of the forest!

It was 6pm when we decided to leave the park, coz I know she is still busy for her reviews, and me I have to see some friends. To Zineb, keep it that way, stay humble and full of life, people will like you that way. cheers! ;)

So here are the photos of Zineb, I would say Nikon camera and lens really rocks! hope you like it guys! stay happy :)





3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these photos !!! and you know, I project well in front of the camera only because there is an amazing photographer behind it ;)
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the grammatical errors, i was in a hurry typing it, and my starvation is battling with my brain, ahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're always welcome Zineb, I know you have a gift. cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete