Friday, April 22, 2011

Dinner with my friends (Maundy Thursday)

I wasn't supposed to go to work last Maundy Thursday, but I have to because I have a lot of work to finish. And before the office hour ends, I called my friend Alae, and we decided to have dinner in his apartment with our friend Simo. I told him that I will come  at 8pm since I still have to attend the Holy mass at 7pm. The mass took for more than an hour because of the celebration of the Holy week, where it's the time to mourn for our sins and ask for forgiveness to the creator, in which most of the non-catholic people don't understand about this. Well, I would say in general that religion makes things complicated, especially for those people who are 
"rigid" about their beliefs.... it's so sad to know that the world is not united its just because of that ideology.... May we be forgiven for our bad deeds that we do to our fellowmen...

So much for that stuff, and to continue with my story, Simo called me to ask where I am at around 8:20pm, and I can hear Alae talking in the background jokingly saying bad words, and for us as friends it's normal because we know it's just a joke. To cut the story short, I arrived in his apartment at 8:35pm, Simo was the one who opened the door because Alae was busy cooking and talking on the phone with his girlfriend. Simo and I planned a little script for Alae. So I went to the bathroom with lights off inside to wait for a good surprise to the other guy who busy cooking and on the phone at the same time, hehhe! Simo acted that he is talking to me on the phone, then he went to Alae to tell that I cannot come for the dinner because there is an urgent thing that I will do. So Alae was a bit furious with me, and I can see his facial expression talking in French and Arabic. Simo called Alae to get some alcohol or any antiseptic in the bathroom because Simo pretended that his left index finger was cut, so Alae immediately went to the bathroom who still busy talking on the phone and when he open the door, he saw me in the dark and he was soooooooo startled and his second scream made my ear twittered (the high pitch sound that triggers when you hear a very loud sound). He almost jumped 1 meter away from me when he saw me in a shocking way, hahah! Too bad tehre is no camera to take that funny moment and till now, everytime I remember that moment, I can't stop laughing. heheh! yo Alae, sorry for that, peace my friend ;)
 
Well, we had a great dinner, and the pasta was perfect. It was a good thing to know these two guys who are my real and good friends. We have different beliefs but we respect each ones principles, after all, we believe in one God. I never felt an outcast with these 2 guys everytime I am with them. May you blessed with good things in life Alae and Simo. Cheers  to you my friends! 

Here are some photos during the dinner. It's my turn next time, and I will prepared South East Asian foods. ;)

These images were taken using my Sony DSLR cam, as what I have mentioned that it still performs well. The color and everything are still great. I have to find another lens for this, since Minolta lens are also compatible for this camera. After all, Nikon camera has the Sony sensor as what I have read so its still great!



2 comments:

  1. i will take my revenge sooonnnnnnnnnnn men,you r the next on my list, and simo after
    i promise both of you are going to scream like a girl ;)
    anyway man thanks for the wrighting, and for coming it was really a plaisure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please am scared! heheh! I am on your next list?? ahem! ahem! I need to practice my "hadoken technique" heheh! it was also a pleasure to to come to your invitation. thanks man :)

    ReplyDelete