Friday, June 3, 2011

Long term of silence....

Hello to all! Sorry, I was kinda busy at work and kinda taking some time to lay low for awhile, so even this blog site was also forgotten for some updates. Well, I was feeling a bit bored and lazy at the same time during those days of silence, haha! But I am so much happy since I found some good friends and good colleagues. I hang out with some friends as time passes by. Of course I am always with my camera to take some good moments, which I do believe that only a photo can preserve that moment. So without further a do, here are some of my collections that I did for the past weeks of being silent and lazy, eerrrrrrrrr! hope you like it ;)


This was taken from my apartment at 8 in the morning, using my Sony DSLR camera,  I used 18mm focal distance to get a wider view, distortion was minimized because the subject was not at close range.

The first image was taken in the window of my apartment which I used  my 28-300 mm lens with 300mm magnification with f8, this was taken in the morning at 9 AM. 
This is the Hassan II mosque located in Casablanca along the shoreline, it's my first time to see this grandiose mosque and I think it's the biggest mosque in Africa, wow! I was really ecstatic when I first saw it, it's really amazing, the downside is that I wasn't able to get inside because I thought that non- Muslims were not allowed to enter the mosque :(

8 comments:

  1. walang kupas galing galing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much sa pag-appreciate po :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there..you're simply the BEST Mr.Mislang,keep up the good work and stay humble always:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much friendship Ethel, for sure, I will stay humble, my friends liked me this way. cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh!!!!that's good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Architect Mislang , please post more Photos...You're truly an inspiration to a lot of people,wow!!!keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't worry friendship Ethel, I will, I have been a lot busy lately so I have no time to post some pics here and think of some nice words to make people smile, I will post some soon! thank you so much for inspiring and encouraging me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there friendship,no need to rush, just take your time.....I am truly happy and PROUD of you my dear friend....Thank you too very much for supporting me and inspiring me as well:)

    ReplyDelete