Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunsets.... waiting for a new day...



Hello guys, I have been very busy for sometime that is why this blog has been silent for a while. But through those weeks of silence, I have collected some good photos of the sunsets. some of those images were posted on Facebook, but since I deactivated my account there some some personal reason with how do I say, "friends with malevolent deeds??" I mean those people who only calls or get in touch with you when they needed something but after they got what they wanted, they just ignore you... well I don't mind since no matter what happens I am still here as a good friend to them... And I guess they don't consider me a good friend because they know that I will call them if they don't call me back. So it's better to to stay away from them.... I guess...

So much for those stuff, anyways, I was born to survive the trials alone without asking any help from them... here are some images of the sunsets that I took. Well, for the reason that I have decided to post these images, I just want to let you know that in every sunset, a new day will come, bringing out new hope and new friends to know... And to my good friend Jane B. Pesongco, "bon voyage" my dear friend. take care and I'm gonna miss you...

hope you like these photos that I posted here :)

2 comments: