Friday, August 26, 2011

Flowers


This image was taken from my mobile phone when I was at the office. After making a call to my mom, I notice the beautiful color of these flower in the garden , though I have my DSLR camera with me, I decided to use my mobile to be a bit challenging with the inferiority of the quality of the image taken from a mobile phone, but it turns out to be a good shot!




Hello there, this blog has been so silent for the couple of weeks already and I don't have time to update and post some of my works, because I got stacked up wit some household chores and tired at the same time. And for today's blog, I have posted some shots about macro photography , generally pictures of flowers taken from my camera as well as my mobile phone, Enjoy browsing! cheers!

This image was taken in the garden of the office that I'm working at, during the Spring time. I used my old Sony DSLR to take this photo. Sony has a different way of rendering the image, the contrast is given more emphasis then the balance of Neutral colors comes after. When it comes to vividness, Nikon has the good recipe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment