Sunday, May 1, 2011

my new haircut ;)

I was expecting to have a sunny and warm Saturday morning but the sky didn't agree with what I wanted. errrrrr! I was hoping to go out and take some photos and breathe fresh air outside. Anyways, there's no hope for me to do some outdoor activities so I decided to do my laundry and do some cleaning in the apartment because I didn't clean the floor and kitchen last week (coz I was in the office busy rushing things at that time).And I was supposed to see my friends in Mega mall but I fell asleep waiting for my laundry to finish. (sorry Alae and the rest of the gang if I didn't make it)
Rowena called and invited me to join her in Lucille's apartment for a little gathering. It was almost 7pm when I went to see them. I asked Rowena and Romel (our engineer friend from Tangier) to come with me and take some photos along the road of Hay Nahda. Good thing that the sky was auspicious at that moment and the sun was about to set. I took out my Nikkor (Nikon) 50mm  lens which is good for low light and portrait shots. I have seen the new version of this lens which was release last week and it already has M/A which means you can override the autofocus. So I asked my friend Rowena to take some photos of me. And she is doing good listening to my photography tips. Thanks my friend for these nice shots. So here are some of my images with my new haircut. hope you liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment