Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday afternoon in Bouznika Bay...


At last, I can almost feel the summer here Rabat, though its not yet the summer season, Spring time has just started last 21st of March, but with the heat of the sun, you are like in the tropical region. The nice thing about the weather here in Morocco is that when its hot, during daytime, you can still feel the cold breeze at night time. So in other words, you will have 2 types of outfit, shorts and shirt at day and jacket and jeans at night (......I wonder how will I look like if I will have to combine both in order to be ready with the temperature change, meaning I will be wearing a
jacket and shorts at the same time???? maybe people will think I am high on a bathroom deodorizer not cocaine??? wahahahaha! just playin')



Today, I wake up very early to do my laundry and some cleaning stuff in my room. Then after doing all the things needed, I talked to my mom online. Then Alae called me about our program at the Bouznika Bay together with Simo at 1PM. So I prepared all my things then together with my camera and equipments I left the apartment at past 1. We waited a little for Simo, and while waiting Alae showed me some prank videos about mac products that will come in the near future like "I-shower" with some applications like "I shampoo" and "I soap", its really hilarious that my laugh was heard along the hallway of Alae's apartment...... errrrrrrrrr embarassing! but its ok. Try to search it guys on youtube. After couple of minutes, Simo arrived so we hit the road after taking some pics. He is the guy in a blue polo shirt above and also one of the kindest friend that I ever met here in Morocco. A cool, humble person and knows how to value real friends...




Well, the photos here are kinda exhilarating so remain to seats and breathe well, especially for the girls, ahehehe! Yo Alae, be careful when you go out, coz you will experience that scene in the "axe effect" commercial where goddesses are falling down from heaven, hahaha! And for Simo and I, we are just wholesome here in these photos, hehee! Although we are all tired after hanging out under the sun, it was really a great afternoon for the 3 of us...

 The images above and below were also taken in the same area. It nice, that I was able to convinced my model and my best friend to do this daring stuff infront of the camera. Well, all I can say is that I never had a hard time giving him instructions coz he knows how to project with no doubt. A future model with a good heart. Stay cool man ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, really nice photos waw !! i'm from morocco but never been in this area, i heared about it, after seeing those pictures i absolutly will visit it a day (Sarah)

    ReplyDelete