Sunday, April 24, 2011

Flowers and Easter Sunday!

I am pretty sure that most girls will be interested for today's blog, since I will be featuring some flowers that are in the Spanish church garden but I am sorry coz I don't have some painted eggs to show here for this Easter Sunday. I miss egg-hunting! I wonder if they do that here in Morocco.....but I guess they don't. Have you ever wonder if there is an egg-hunting in some parts of the world where they will be using an "ostrich egg?". I'm pretty sure, everyone's going to participate! haha! or maybe lizard egg? (naaah! I just miss home that's why I am hallucinating with these crazy ideas! hehe!) But I am happy here, so I just have to deal with it.

 I usually have the habit of visiting and taking some photos of that garden after the 9:00am mass. While my friends were busy rehearsing for their songs, I am also busy taking some photos and enjoying the nature ;)

These images were taken last week and some were in the past months. The weather is not auspicious today so I have to rest my camera for awhile. Well, another thing is I have some drawings to finish in the office for tomorrow's presentation. So I have to work during weekends. Saturday was a bit tiring for me because I have to do my laundry first and some cleaning stuff, and after, I went to the office to work at noon. The good thing why i love my work in the office is that there is diversity in the tasks that I do, and I thank some people there who are willing to help me to learn new things and exchange ideas.
I will not make today's blog long, so that you can check some shots here, hope you like it. If you do, please share this link to your friends and love ones, and hoping to inspire you a bit. So have a good and blessed Sunday to everyone! Happy Easter to you all!
 

1 comment:

  1. FYI, I reduced the files size of the images but somehow the color was affected, my apology, the real color of the images is in the smaller size in the blog, feel free to ask me for the bigger file if you wanted these for your wallpaper. thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete