Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Love conquers everything... Love can change everything... Love unites to different ideas into one... but there is no other love that can be compared to the love of our mother... no one can... I just wanted to thank my mom for giving me life in this world, carrying me inside her womb for 9 months, sacrificing sleepless nights to embrace me and
protecting me... It's been a great honor to have a mom like mine, because whatever she does, she never forgets me. Our mom will sacrifice everything for us just to make us happy. I wouldn't be here to what I am right now, if it wasn't for my mom who did everything for me. And to all the mom's out there, this post is for you, you are the greatest love that God has given to us. Happy Mother's Day to all! and thank you for being a good mom to your children.

The video on the left is dedicated for all the moms out there who never gets tired of loving their family... you are our inspiration... again, thank you...

1 comment: