Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my trip to Tangier, Morocco

Well, as what I have promised to the girls that I will upload a small compilation of our trip to Tanger, here it is... We are so thankful to the Filipino engineers who fully accommodated us there, and even father Rey, who offered accommodations too. We enjoyed a lot staying there, and I can say that the Filipino hospitality is still the best in the world, no other culture or race can do what did our friends did. Again, we are so thankful for you guys there. Hope we can be there again sometime....

I will try to add some more photos from my archive here later..

 This image was taken in the garden of one of the coffee shops in Tangier, actually its a great location since the shop is overlooking the beach, and at the back is the peak of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment