Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring and sunny Sunday....

Today, I decided to upload some photos of my cute niece and cousin in my blog before I go to the office and finish some works. Mary Grace or we call her by her nick name "Gay" (not the literal meaning) spent her vacation with her daughter in the Philippines last April 2009, so I got the chance to take some photos of them both. And thank God that my cousin and her family were all safe after the devastating calamity in Japan. Hoping that I can see all of them again someday.

These are the photos that were taken during my cousin's vacation on April 2009... sorry cuz, Elyssa is the main subject here, lol! just playin'. hope you like it ;)

The first image was taken before the festivities in the beach of Lingayen called "Pistay Dayat" (Feast of the Beach), where you can see different exhibits from the different towns of my province. The second image was shot at the back of the Capitol building, where the war planes and tanks from the US where preserved as a memoir from the World War 2. And the third image was taken from a small grocery in my town.

All of these images were taken using my Sony Alpha DSLR camera. And as i have promised about the link of that free software which you  can see every information of your digital pictures, I have pasted the link here, but I am not sure if google will notify me for doing this. Anyways, it's from OPanda software named "Iexif" and here's the link http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment