Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Photo Journal Blog

As we travel through various facets in life, we have those moments that were captured by our eyes that cannot be re-winded. So I created this blog site for me to show some of my amateur works in photography as my hobby and as I travel through life. I hope that it will serve as an inspiration to all of you...

I have been living and working in Morocco for 3 years now. And I would say that this country has a lot to offer in terms of its natural beauty. And I love it here, no natural calamities to be scared of, kinda exaggerated for me to described but...kinda true in a way... The image above is the picture of the Medina in Rabat. I took this shot in the summer of 2009. It's like little L.A. when you see it for the first time ;)




 The image on the left was taken along the road when I was on my way going to the city of Ifrane, north of Rabat City. I am always amazed with the beauty of the sun rising above the sky and shining on the picturesque landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment