Thursday, March 17, 2011

some images shot in Tangier

I was watching the movie "Morning Glory" starring Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford and I just saw these two images in my back up photography folder. Imagine doing multi tasking activities at one time, watching a movie while picking some photos to upload and having your dinner... Sounds funny, but I am used to it. And it's a good way to exercise our multi cored brains. Well, these are some shots taken during my travel in Tangier. The first one was taken in one of the cafeterias facing the scenic beach and the other one was shot near the Hercules Cave. Every city in Morocco has a lot to offer in terms of nature, and no wonder tourist love to visit this country.
The image size were reduced so if you are interested to use this as your desktop wallpaper, feel free to hit me a message either here on in facebook and I would be happy to send you the original copy...

Don't forget to search for the theme song of the movie that I mentioned which is performed by Natasha Bedingfield named "Strip me". An inspiring and upbeat song ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment