Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Go green....

Eversince I came to Morocco, I was always fascinated with the herbs grown here and how my friends use it for their everyday recipes. I love how the food tastes and everytime it touches my tastebuds, wow! I always have this feeling that I am in a fine dine restaurant where you can taste the essence of every ingredients, without additional seasoning. For example, the spaghetti that I always like has different presentation in my taste. Thanks to my friends who always share their delightful recipes everytime they prepare foods, not to mention Rowena , ate Tess who's already in Portugal and ate Lory who is already in Austria. Maybe I should learn how to prepare those stuff in order to eat good and healthy diet.
This Photo was taken using my Nikkor 50mm f1.8 fixed lens with the aid of a SB700 speedlight.

So here's a photo of an herbal plant which I forgot it's name, sorry guys......... cheers! ;)

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello po.. stalker here. Haha hi sir! I see you're on hiatus for months now. Dumaan lang po. Hehe God bless po. :)

    ReplyDelete