Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tour Hassan....


Hello guys, last Sunday, it was a bit gloomy. and again, I am having this gloomy feeling and the lazy attitude (does this word exist???), I don't know.... The weather has really something to do with my emotions and moods at times and I mean most of the time. So after the Sunday mass at the Spanish church, my friends went to one of our friend's apartment and had their lunch there, but I decided to have my breakfast at McDonalds...

After having my breakfast, I walked going to Tour Hassan to take some photos. And while I was walking going to my destination, I saw 2 young
teenage (under age) girls following me. I was a bit cautious with them since a friend of mine, advised me not to just talk to someone on the street especially young girls, coz' I might get into trouble... so the 2 girls really followed me and every people even the cab drivers noticed that I was being followed. I guess, I still feel safe since it's daytime and it's far for those 2 girls to change their forms and maybe turned into wolves??? vampires??? (nah!!! it's broad daylight and they will turn in to dust once exposed under the sun, unless they are wearing a thick coating of sunblock!!! ahehehhe!, I'm over-exaggerating.......I know..... wink! wink! or maybe turned into an old lady??? ahahhaa! gosh! Now that's harsh! So when one of the girl said "Bon jour!" I just pretended that I didn't hear anything to make them feel that I don't wanna talk to them, and voila!! they just disappeared! (not disappear literally, what I mean is they went away...) As much as I wanted to be friends with them, I prefer to stay cautious rather than to have a problem...

So here are the best pictures that I took in Tour Hassan, hope you like it guys! Have a nice weekend to everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi sir! Nakakatawa naman po to. Very good po you followed the traditional rule na Don't talk to strangers. Hahaha as usual po ganda ng mga pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kris Anne, oo talagang nakakatawa kasi pati ako natawa sa nangyari, biro mo under age sila around 16 years old pa ang sumunod sa akin. maraming salamat sa pag-appreciate. you take care and stay happy ;)

    ReplyDelete